I Love Memphis eats hibachi | Restaurants
I Love Memphis reviewed Nagasaki Inn, one of the city’s best kept hibachi secrets, today.
Here’s her description:
Nagasaki Inn is sort of like the Pete & Sam's of Japanese food. Time inside the restaurant seems to have stopped somewhere around 1965, and the space is laden with the nostalgia of past birthday dinners and special occasions.
You can read the full review (and after reading that excerpt, how can you not?) by clicking here.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp