New 'Toenail' ramp makes footprint at Memphis Skate Park | Public Spaces
If you've skated past Tobey Park lately, you might have noticed the new silver ramp looping over the foot of Memphis' first public skate park.
Skaters say they're "stoked" about the new addition that they call "The Toenail."
On any given day, beginners and advanced skaters alike can be seen attempting to tackle the "Toenail," socializing and perfecting their craft on the 10,000 square foot plot of land.
Memphis Skate park is open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you plan to brave "The Toenail," bring all of your safety gear. It's surely not for the faint of heart.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp