Lawsuit against City Gear seeking $25 million dollars in damages | News
Several people have brought a class action lawsuit against a Memphis based business.The lawsuit alleges that City Gear and several of it stores under different names did not properly pay managers.
Several of the employees claim the business purposefully denied them their rightful wages.
The lawsuit is seeking $25 million dollars in damages.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sudden storm sweeps through Shelby Co., more showers possible
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action