Best blogs for ranting on customer service | News
Let them have it -- in a way they'll actually listen.
I taught you a thing or two about using social media and websites to get a company's attention when it's not paying you any (read/watch my Investigators: How To Get A Human Being here: http://www.wmctv.com/story/15936046/the-investigators).
One of my best sources in customer service advocacy from that story, STELLAService.com, shared its top seven customer service blogs -- the ones the retailers make a point to read:
* STELLAService blog (www.stellaservice.com). Of course, STELLAService.com would have to brag about its own blog, and I agree wholeheartedly. From enterprise reporting to respectful-but-aggressive accountability of all sizes of service businesses, this blog's one of the best.
* The Consumerist (www.consumerist.com). This is one of my favorites, too. The smart alec cousin of Consumer Reports, The Consumerist specializes in no-holds-barred criticism of customer service exploits, loopholes to bypass the typical obstacles and stories from the helpful to the bizarre.
* The Zappos Blogs (www.zappos.com). STELLAService.com likes Zappos because it's several blogs in one, with the common thread of customer service.
* Deliver Bliss (www.deliverbliss.com). Deliver Bliss has the CEO or company customer service manager in mind, with suggestions and perspective on customers' experiences.
* Write the Company (www.writethecompany.com). An often hilarious compilation of complaint letters to businesses, peppered with tasty chunks of wisdom.
* Customer Service Stories...And Other Thoughts (http://custservicestories.blogspot.com/). Author Barry Dalton's daily insight into what works and what doesn't.
* Shep Hyken's Customer Service Blog (http://www.hyken.com/blog/). STELLAService.com praised Shep Hyken, his books and his blog for "...telling businesses how to achieve customer loyalty."
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp