Ugly Christmas sweaters unite for Toys for Tots | Events
Do you have a closet full of ugly (or cute, depending on your taste) Christmas sweaters? Pick your favorite and make your way to the Ugly Sweater Run on December 8.
Even if you don’t have a sweater yet, shopping for one is half the fun!
The 5k run starts at 11 a.m. at Shelby Farms.
There is even more fun to be had than just making fun of your friend’s choice of attire. There will be awards for best real mustache, best fake mustache, best beard, worst sweater, and of course, best sweater.
Adult beverages will be available for the adults after the race. But don’t worry, the kiddos are welcome too! There will be hot chocolate and a sledding hill awaiting them at the finish line.
Included in registration is a Christmas hat, mustache, and an Ugly Christmas Sweater pint glass.
Registration is cheaper if you join a team, so if you would like to take part and would like a $5 discount, feel free to join the ‘Cinco Sweaters’ team when asked if you are part of a team.
- 35.00 until December 1
- 40.00 day of registration* If available
*4+ Person Ugly Sweater Teams
- 30.00 until December 1
- 35.00 per person day of registration
To register or learn more about packet pick-up and the race, click here. Proceeds from the event will benefit Toys for Tots.
Do you have a favorite ugly Christmas sweater? We want to see it! Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!
See you on race day!
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp