Memphis FBI office gets new leader | Crime
Aaron T. Ford, an inspector at FBI headquarters, who has a law degree from Rutgers, has been named special agent in charge of the FBI’s Memphis Division.
Ford replaces Amy Hess, who was promoted to the FBI's Washington headquarters after serving about 16 months in the position.
As inspector, Ford oversaw field office and headquaters inspections, shooting incident review teams, audits, and special inquiries.
For more information, click here.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp