RDC Files $9.8M Application for Beale St. Landing | Community Spirit
Riverfront Development Corp. is preparing for the next phase of Beale Street Landing: development of a riverfront park. The organization has filed a $9.8 million building permit application with the city-county Office of Construction Code Enforcement for the park.
The scope of work listed on the application includes a river park with landscaping, wood decks, a children’s play area, concrete paving, landscaped terraces, and projections.
RDC is seeking bids for a contractor, with construction of this portion of the landing to be finished sometime in 2013.
For more information, click here.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp