Shelby County driver service centers to merge | Business
To provide more service to Shelby County, the state is merging together two driver service centers.
The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security announced the express center on Walnut Grove will merge with the full-service center on East Shelby Drive.
The Walnut Grove center's last day of service will be Friday, February 15.
The merger will allow the department to fully staff the Shelby Driver center.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp