EDGE plans downtown move | Business
(WMC-TV) – The group designated to help the local economy grow will get a new headquarters soon, according to The Memphis Business Journal.
The Memphis Economic Growth Engine, or EDGE, plans to move from its East Memphis location on Ridgeway Loop to the Tower at Peabody Place, the paper reports.
EDGE board member and Boyle Investment Co. executive vice president Mark Halperin said as many as 20 buildings, including three downtown, were possibilities, and while the lease hasn’t been signed yet, that should be finalized soon.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp