Colin Hay kicks off Buckman’s sweet 16 season | Arts & Culture
(WMC-TV) - He used to be the front man for Aussie group Men at Work, but now Colin Hay is on his own and headed to Memphis.
Hay, who's made 11 albums and scored numerous soundtracks, will launch the 16th season at the Buckman Arts Center in September.
Tickets are $13 for the performance and are available at the Buckman box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Hay will perform September 13 at 7 p.m.
The Buckman Arts Center at St. Mary's School is located at 60 Perkins Extd.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sudden storm sweeps through Shelby Co., more showers possible
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action