St. Mary’s offers music camps | Arts & Culture
(WMC-TV) – The summer doesn’t mean learning is over for your children.
In fact, instructors at St. Mary’s Episcopal School think it’s the perfect time for kids to pick up an instrument and make a little music.
The school is hosting two summer music camps this year. Each camp will include music theory, Orff instruments, Kindermusik, singing and more, according to school officials.
Children who will start pre-kindergarten or senior kindergarten in the fall will attend camp from June 11 until June 15 from noon until 3 p.m. A session for rising senior kindergarteners through fourth grade will be held from June 18 through June 22 from noon until 3 p.m.
The camps are open to both boys and girls.
For more information on the summer camp, call the Pursuits office at St. Mary’s at 901-537-1482.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp