Sekisui Humphreys closes its door |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Sekisui Humphreys now has its place in Memphis History after serving the community for nearly 23 years as a cultural diverse fine dining institution.
It is now closing its doors to the public.
Sekisui Humphreys will always have a special place in the hearts of many in the Mid South rather it was celebrating a Birthday,Bar Mitzvah or Anniversary we as Tennessee residents will always have fun memories of this outstanding fine dining establishment.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp