New Store Coming to Laurelwood |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
A new store is coming to the Laurelwood Shopping Center.
ORVIS is expected to open in February 2013.
ORVIS is known as the purveyor of the distinctive country lifestyle offering world famous fly-fishing gear, exclusive lines of clothing and accessories for men and women, home accents, gifts, pet products, sporting adventures and more.
The store will be located in the new 6,000 square foot space between The Grove Grill and Booksellers of Laurelwood and next door to J. Jill and South House Jewelry in Laurelwood.
The new ORVIS lease puts Laurelwood’s retail space at 100% leased.
Construction will begin soon to completely renovate the space which was previously occupied by Sachi and Cotton Tails before they expanded to a larger store within the shopping center a few years ago.
ORVIS has committed to a 10-year lease.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp