Wifflestock 2012 promises to be bigger and better than years past |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The annual Wifflestock promises to be a bigger and better charity event this year.
The two day event will have wiffle ball tournament's, of course, with the public encouraged to play.
A poker tournament and music featuring the band Lucero is also planned along with other events.
Money raised at Wifflestock goes to the Ronald McDonald House.
It will be held at Tiger Lane September 29 and 30.
Top East Memphis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp